Posture and pressure care made portable
The Harmony Rise & Recline Porta offers a full range of posture pressure positions and support while having the ability to gently rise the user to a standing position.
Postural Management: Using interchangeable back cushions and pressure seating options allows the user to achieve the most comfortable and supporting sitting positions and to achieve the correct posture.
Pressure Care Management: Upholstered in Vapour Permeable Fabrics with Four-way stretch working with pressure care foams, in back rest and seat cushions, this chair can offer low to high pressure care.
Tilt in space System: The Tilt-in-Space mechanism with independent leg elevation and back recline allows for infinite changes of position and redistributes pressure. Fixed positioning (for example at the hips) can also be accommodated.
Long Term Care and Changing needs: Over time as requirements change a range of replacement or alternative backs can be purchased to extend the use of our Harmony Riser Porta.
Infection Control: Upholstered in fabric that can be wiped down and disinfected, also Velcro has been completely eliminated from the design of this chair.
The Harmony Porta options
- Horseshoe head roll – A contoured soft pillow to fit shoulders and neck
- Foam lateral – This option gives a firmer support to the lower back and trunk.
- Deep contoured head roll – A Reflexion foam headrest providing extra head support.
- Accupack—Battery back up
- Footplate—Integrated unique drop down footplate
The Harmony Porta features
- Grab bar—heavy duty grab bar with rubber grips
- Castors – Large castors for ease of movement.
- Standard head roll with lateral—A deep soft pillow combined with a soft lateral.
- Choice of colours
- Range of fabrics Anti fungal, anti bacterial , waterproof, Crib 5, Stretch
- Choice of Single motor, Dual motor and tilt in space options
IN STOCK NOW TO HIRE OR BUY
If you'd prefer to call
T. 01534 888975
- Free advice, assessments and quotations
- Extend your assessment period and take one of our Try-Before-You-Buy hire options
- In-house after-sales technical support
- Warranty cover
- Service plans tailored to your needs
Unable to visit our showroom? then we'll come to you!