Healthcare Division:Healthcare Introduction Hire Healthcare Products: Access SolutionsEquipment ServicingService Contracts
Service Contracts for Healthcare Professionals
Maintenance, when carried out regularly, is a way of protecting the considerable financial investment you have made in your equipment.
We offer long-term service packages designed for hospitals, nursing homes and residential homes, as well as private customers, which provide the following benefits:
- A program of planned maintenance, carried out by manufacturer-trained and accredited engineers at regular intervals.
- Annual safety checks and documentation to include in your Health & Safety records.
- 6 monthly inspections of hoists to comply with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (L.O.L.E.R.).
- Optimum performance of air flotation mattresses, which are designed to operate 24 hours a day, but require annual replacement of parts which are vital to maintaining correct interface pressures.
- One phone call to our service desk during working hours will enable you to log a call-out, and out-of-hours calls direct to our standby service engineer.
- Priority call-out service for TechniCare's contract maintenance customers.
- Maintenance and repairs are scheduled, recorded and monitored on our computer database.
- Reduction in the risk of equipment failure.